Major Changes Coming in the Next Version
Major Changes in Version 1.3
- Added an option to combine Single-ply and Multi-ply. Coded by Matt Pearce.
- Divisions spanning multiple flights now appear correctly. Coded by Jared Klopper.
- Fixed a bug when deleting the current lifter. Reported by Jessica Kratz.
- Updated IPF rules for the new Women's 69 and 76 classes.
- Added a translation into Estonian by Jaak Ruusmaa.
- Added Auto-Fill Rules for RPS, USPC, and WP.
Major Changes in Version 1.2
- Added a button to automatically assign lot numbers (#267). Coded by Jared Klopper.
- Lifters with no assigned division now appear in by-division results (#268). Reported by Steven Williams.
- Lifters can be marked as guests (#182). Coded by Jared Klopper.
- Exported OpenPowerlifting spreadsheets now report points.
- Added a translation into Ukrainian by Vitaliy Shvarz.
- Added a translation into Greek by Andreas Kolettis and Litos Dimitrios.
- Added support for Wilks 2020 and IPF GL Points.
- Added an "Unlimited" equipment category.
Major Changes in Version 1.1
- Added translations for Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Esperanto, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- The current attempt is much more visually apparent.
- The current lifter's Instagram can be displayed for the audience.
- Meets run in pounds now export results in pounds.
- Age can be set on the Registrations page and imported by CSV.
- Registrations can be exported to CSV.
Major Changes in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed a display issue with the Lifting table when the Best Lifter formula is set to "Total" (#181). Reported by Matt Pearce.
Major Changes in Version 1.0
- Lanzamiento público inicial.